Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Toucan Painting

Yes, I also paint *wink* This is a a colourful toucan that I did back in 1999. wattt.... dat's like almost 10 years agoo.... I'm so not productive. hikz.... will start painting again. And No... it won't be like the daily painting blog where I paint 1 painting daily, I don't think I can do dat, besides I gotta work the reverse psychology on me hoho. Anyhoo....Totally Love the beak :)
This is basically a fun painting for me, dab dab paint, choose colours, dab dab again, desserts and tea on the side.... admire from a far... stare and daydream for 45 minutes.... 2 hours TV break.... approach painting.... mmm.... stare again.... decide to continue the next day... *am so lazy*. Next day... continue painting... pick colours...dab dab paint... dab dab some more. and done :D *victory grin*
Oopss... Almost forgot, it's Acrylic on Canvas, 60cm x 50cm (24" x 20")

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails